This nourishing sweet and earthy blend is deeply replenishing and supports new mums postpartum healing.
Nettle is loaded with iron and vitamin C, which are responsible for red blood cell and milk production.
Hibiscus and Rosehip are also rich in vitamin C which may assist iron absorption.
Raspberry Leaf has traditionally being used as a uterine tonic pre and post birth.
Drink as a tea or infusion.
Directions For Infusion:
1. Bring 1 Litre of water to the boil and then turn off the heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup of tea to the boiled water, stir in tea, place lid on pot and leave to steep for 4-8 hours or overnight.
3. Strain into a thermos or keep in the fridge, gently re-warm on the stove top and drink the 1 litre throughout the day.
Note: Drinking your tea infusion warm helps your body and womb to heal and replenish.
Directions For Tea:
1. Add two heaped teaspoons of tea, to an infuser.
2. Pour boiling water into your cup and place infuser inside.
3. Allow to steep for at least 5 minuets and enjoy warm whilst relaxing.
Organic Nettle, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Raspberry Leaf and Organic Rosehip